Husom & Rose Fine Art Giclee Printing
- No Setup Fees or Proofing Fees
- No Archiving Fees
- No Retrieval Fees for Reprints
- No Minimum Order
- One Week or Less Turnaround
- Highest Quality Fine Art Paper & Canvas
- Solvent Free Archival Ink With Wide Color Gamut
- Ecologically Friendly 100 % Rag - Archival Paper
- Giclee Printing for Artists is All We Do
- We take Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Ask About Framing Services. Big City Quality at Small Town Prices
- We are Artists Helping Artists
- Minneapolis - St. Paul, Twin Cities Minnesota, Giclee Printing
19X19 Giclee Print by Dan Wiemer
We do not charge setup fees. We price all work on a per image basis to keep your costs down. You can get as few as one print, or over two hundred. All files are archived, allowing you to get reprints on an as needed basis. You do not have to be sitting on dozens or even hundreds of prints — order prints as you need them! As experienced artists ourselves we understand your needs and quality demands. Each print job is done as if it were our own artistic work.
We print for some of the finest artists and illustrators in Minnesota and Wisconsin including three limited edition prints for the Minnesota State Fair. We have worked directly with well known children's book illustrators Nancy Carlson, Mary GranPre, illustrator of the Harry Potter series, and artists Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher who said of our printing in the St. Paul Pioneer Press: "It might be one of the best reproductions of our work that I've ever seen."
For Giclee prints on canvas we offer spray coating and stretching on a variety of stretcher weights. We also can recommend inexpensive framers in the area (why pay big city prices?), sources of plastic bags, backing and mat board, stretchers and display options for art fairs and exhibits. Need help deciding which works to get printed or include in a portfolio? We are here to help you succeed as an artist.
Along with our scanning and printing services we also offer high resolution digital photography of original art work in our studio, your studio or in a gallery or museum setting. For work too large to scan it is often the only alternative to traditional scanners. In addition for medium sized works our high resolution digital photography can often meet or exceed scanning in quality for a substantially lower price.